Adventures

Monday, January 3, 2011

Have I really been on Earth 25 years?!

What better way to start off the next quarter of a century of my life than to start a BLOG!! This is the first birthday that I've spent without the Louisiana gang but the first to spend with the manfriend. In just a couple of hours we will be on a jet plane heading to LAS VEGAS....STOKED!! I am so blessed, recently returning from my trip home for Christmas, I realized yet again how lucky I am to have the family and friends that I have. It's still absolutely gut-wrenching to leave that small little town every time but, just I just keep trucking on. It's hard to believe that I've been in Washington for almost two years. WOW! A resolution I have made this year is to take a picture everyday for a whole year. Let's see how long I can keep it up.

VIVA LAS VEGAS

No comments:

Post a Comment