Adventures

Monday, December 26, 2011

Uninspired?! No! Lazy....yes!!

I feel like I have abandoned this blog. I started writing almost a year ago and I have strayed away from writing because I'm to busy. Not bad busy, I've been spending much needed time with my family and friends and I am so FULL. Full of love, encouragement, life, cheer, and most of all FOOD!
I leave in a couple of days to go back to eastern Washington and I am so excited. I miss my other half so much. I don't know what I ever did without him. I can't wait to see his new house and how it has transformed by all of his hard work. I'll update about all of my adventures this holiday season as soon as time permits and about all the many things that weigh on my heart but, at the moment I'm not taking a minute for granted.

Merry Christmas
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment