Adventures

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Winter is coming......

The thought of winter is always intimidating now that I live in the northwest but winter also means snow and snow is AWESOME. I would say that I'm still a beginne-mediate(?) snowboarder?! Haha. I can falling leaf and teapot/gorilla. (Thanks to Emily!) The worst part for me is getting on and off the ski-lift, it's the most terrifying thing that I have ever experienced EVER. My favorite part of snowboarding is going FAST but that comes with stopping fast and I don't quite have that part down yet. I just fall, it's great when there's powder, when it's icey.....not so much. When we went to Silver Mountain and Lookout (Idaho) in January, it was alot easier than the first time I went. I'm excited to see what slopes we visit this winter. Being on the side of a mountain is something that I can't really explain. It's like being on another planet, it's so magnificent. The smell of the trees, just how pure the air is. I LOVE IT!  I'm hoping to mark Mount Hood off of the list. I'M COMING FOR YOU BOLLAND'S! ;)


Silver Mountain Resort
Lookout Pass (probably my fave so far)

1 comment: